Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Do you glue?

If you're a book lover, you might be interested in using Glue, a new (or newish) add-on for your browser. 

Glue is all about connections--connecting you with others. When you visit the sites you would normally visit anyway--Amazon, Barnes & Noble, GoodReads, LibraryThing, Powell's Books, etc., you'll find that glue is there and waiting for you. You can mark books as your favorites. You can even share your thoughts on the book--keeping it short and sweet! But perhaps more importantly, you can see what others think about a particular book. You'll see if any of your friends like the book. You'll also see what other people thought about it. (You might discover someone who shares your tastes in books and make a new friend...or two...or three). Glue knows that a book is a book is a book. 

It's easy to use. I don't even have to think about it. I find myself going to bookish sites all day long, and glue is just along for the ride. 

11 comments:

Beth F said...

I love glue!!

DeSeRt RoSe said...

Sounds like fun!

Sherrie said...

Hi!
I haven't seen anywhere to post about review for this reading challenge. So I am leaving a comment here. I have finished 3 books. They are:
"A" is for Alibi - Sue Grafton
The Pagan Stone - Nora Roberts
Skybreaker - Kenneth Oppel

I am doing the A to Z title challenge. Have a great day!!

Sherrie
http://sherriesbooks.blogspot.com/2009/04/skybreaker.html

Becky said...

If you'd just scrolled down a post, you'd have found your answer :)

Each letter has a post. On each letter's post, you leave a comment.

Becky said...

For other letters, it may not show all A to Z at once, click on January's archive and you'll see all twenty-six there.

tea said...

Ok, my "A" book for author is "Darcy And Anne" by Jane Austen.
The review is on my blog.

Tea said...

I'm clueless. I read about glue. I still don't understand how to get glue. I would like to have glue.

Amanda said...

Where do we link to our end-of-challenge posts?

tea said...

I don't glue. I don't think I glue. I see you have a youtube about it. I want to glue.:)

caite said...

I have whined about it before on my blog, but I have to say, I find the whole idea creepy.

DINamickErl13xxx said...

I hadn't heard about GLUE! but i have shelfari!

 

blogger templates